The Online Group Mentorship Program on
Spirituality, Personality and Humanity.
- My Mission: Be a Mentor that enables individuals to develop positive relationships with self and others, and inculcate the skills to empower them to reach their full potential through mentorship.
- My Vision: To ensure that all Mentees have the character, confidence and leadership skills to be successful in pursuing their dreams and living a fulfilled life.
- My Core values: Integrity, Patriotism, Self-Discipline, Self-reliance, Self-Confidence, Determination, and Service to Humanity. These core values guide my mentoring activities and I seek to encourage the mentees to imbibe the same ideals.
- The strategy I am adopting to achieve the task of being your mentor is to facilitate your learning and growth experiences in spirituality, as well as personal development, rather than be just an instructor focused on content acquisition. The focus will be both informational and transformational. I will also serve as your adviser and coach for the development of your talents, skills, and passions.
Questions I will ask you as we start:
- What do you hope to get out of the mentorship experience?
- What are your short and long-term goals as an individual? In what areas of your life would you like to grow?
- What is your relationship status: Single, Engaged, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Complicated?
- What aspects of your personal spiritual life do you want to explore, discover, change, or improve upon? (Lifestyle, Career options, Spiritual matters, Personality development, etc)
- Are you intuitive? Do you often feel you have certain spiritual gifts that you wish to dig deeper into? Do you have natural healing powers?
- Do you feel a deep connection with the world around you, or do you feel like a stranger in your environment?
- Do you often feel inhibited, discouraged, not fulfilled, and depressed despite your great potential?
- Tell me about your current and past life experiences that you consider hurtful or exciting and give me insight into your perception of life generally. (Is life fair? Is life worth it? Is this life not a wonderful place?)
- Is there anything that is too complicated about your personal life or relationships with others that you would like to know and sort out during the course of this mentorship programme?
- Since this is an online programme, briefly tell me how email/voice phone calls, text chats, or video call sessions might shape your mentorship.
What You Get:
- The group mentorship is exclusive and limited to only selected, mature, and committed like-minded mentees who can learn from each other, are ready to foster personal development, share experiences on a deeper spiritual level, and are naturally interested in bringing benefits to humanity.
- At our first meeting online (through Zoom) we shall discuss all the questions raised above as well as your interests, goals, and obstacles, and outline the shape and scope of your expected mentoring experience.
- All of us in the group will review the schedules and contents of the program to suit our collective areas of needs and concerns.
- You will have personal chats with me during the week, as well as flexible, supportive and transformative discussions on your personal development over the course of 5 weeks.
- In addition, I will spend up to 15 minutes of video chat with you every week (where necessary), to support your personal mentorship journey.
- Mentorship hours can be used to work together with a community of other mentees in similar programme within or outside the group, and you can learn from fellow mentees.
- In addition to your time spent with me as the mentor, I expect you to commit to a minimum of 50 hours working independently on your specific areas of need during the course of the mentorship.
Duration of Mentorship:
- The program is designed to run for 5 weekends but can run shorter depending on the needs of the Mentees in the group.
- The Fees are the same and whether any individual Mentee completes the 5 weekends period or not.
- Fresh payment will be made if the Mentee intends to continue for another 5 weekends Mentorship period in the same or another area of mentorship.
Mentorship Contact Hours/Schedules
- Saturdays and Sundays, 4:30 to 6 pm (for 5 weekends).
- Only Mentees who have completed their payment of fees will be allowed to join the exclusive group.
Mentorship fee: One Hundred Thousand Naira only (N100,000) or its equivalence in other currencies.
- Account name: FINE ARTIVITIES.
- Account number: 00 55 70 11 49
- Banker: ACCESS BANK PLC.
I look forward to having an engaging, authentic, passionate, goal-oriented, and transformational mentorship program with you.
Ustaz (Dr) Abdulfattah Adeyemi