What is the Online Group Relationship, Marriage, and Love Mentorship Program?
- The Online Group Counselling, Marriage and Relationship Mentorship programme is not another teaching curriculum and not a Marriage Course. It is not a replacement for clinical or psychological counseling. It is a hands-on method of mediation and facilitation, empowering and encouraging couples and singles to address their challenges and solve their own relationship issues.
- It is unique in that it is very effective for single individuals, premarital couples, couples wanting to enrich their marriage and couples in crisis. My role as the mentor is to educate, mediate, share workable experiences and confront core issues in a way that is effective. It is a method that awakens the spirit and promotes the principles of mutual love, mercy, and respect.
- I desire to see marriages that are strained and hurting brought back to a place of health, intimacy, love, and trust. I also look forward to mentoring individuals to position themselves in finding their soul mates for a lasting relationship.
- This Online Group Counselling, Marriage, and Relationship Mentorship programme is designed for all who desire to renew, refresh or restore their love lives and marriages, and position themselves to bring goodness to humanity.
Questions I will ask you as we start:
- What do you hope to get out of the mentorship experience?
- What are your short and long-term goals as an individual? In what areas would you like to grow in your relationships?
- What is your relationship status: Single, Engaged, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Complicated?
- If married, what are some of the marital challenges you currently face?
- Does your marital life need a repair?
- What are some of the things that currently excite you about your marriage?
- Do you wish to have this mentorship programme alone or with your spouse in this same group?
- Is there anything that is too complicated about your personal life or relationships with others that you would like to know and sort out during the course of this mentorship programme?
- What aspects of your personal life do you want to explore, discover, change, or improve upon? (Career options, Spiritual matters, Intimacy issues, etc)
- Do you often feel inhibited, discouraged, not fulfilled, and depressed?
- Tell me about your current and past life experiences that you consider hurtful or exciting and give me insight into your perception of life/marriage generally. (Is life fair? Is life worth it? Is this life not a wonderful place?)
- If single, what challenges are stopping you from moving into a relationship? (No satisfactory suitor yet? Suitors are not committed? Too many disappointments? Health, Financial, Spiritual, or Physical situations?)
- Tell me some things about yourself that people do not seem to understand.
- Since this is an exclusive group online programme, briefly tell me how email/voice phone calls, text chats, or video call sessions outside the group might assist your mentorship.
What You Get:
- The group mentorship is exclusive and limited to only selected, mature, and committed like-minded mentees who can learn from each other, are ready to foster personal development, share experiences on a deeper level, and are naturally interested in bringing benefits to humanity.
- At our first meeting online (through Zoom) we shall discuss all the questions raised above as well as your interests, goals, and obstacles, and outline the shape and scope of your expected mentoring experience.
- All of us in the group will review the schedules and contents of the program to suit our collective areas of needs and concerns.
- You will have personal chats with me during the week, as well as flexible, supportive and transformative discussions on your personal development over the course of 5 weeks.
- In addition, I will spend up to 15 minutes of video chat with you every week (where necessary), to support your personal mentorship journey.
- Mentorship hours can be used to work together with a community of other mentees in a similar programme within or outside the group, and you can learn from fellow mentees.
- In addition to your time spent with me as the mentor, I expect you to commit to a minimum of 50 hours working independently on your specific areas of need during the course of the mentorship.
Other Specific Aspects of the Group Mentorship Program:
- Assistance and referrals in seeking a suitable spouse,
- Premarital Skills,
- Relationships Building,
- Healing Hurting Marriage,
- Fine-tuning and Strengthening “Stable” and Happy Marriages
- Moving on ”after the storm” (Life after divorce).
- Coping with grief, loss hurts, and trials of life
- Personal Life Coaching
Duration of Mentorship:
- The program is designed to run for 5 weekends but can run shorter depending on the needs of the Mentees in the group.
- The Fees are the same and whether any individual Mentee completes the 5 weekends period or not.
- Fresh payment will be made if the Mentee intends to continue for another 5 weekends Mentorship period in the same or another area of mentorship.
Mentorship Contact Hours/Schedules
- Saturdays and Sundays, 9:30 to 11 am (for 5 weekends).
- Only Mentees who have completed their payment of fees will be allowed to join the exclusive group.
Mentorship fee: One Hundred Thousand Naira only (N100,000) or its equivalence in other currencies.
- Account name: FINE ARTIVITIES.
- Account number: 00 55 70 11 49
- Banker: ACCESS BANK PLC.
I look forward to having an engaging, authentic, passionate, goal-oriented and transformational mentorship program with you.
Ustaz (Dr) Abdulfattah Adeyemi