The Online Personality Mentoring Program
• My Mission: Be a Mentor that enables individuals to develop positive relationships with self and others, and inculcate the skills to empower them to reach their full potential through mentorship.
• My Vision: To ensure that all Mentees have the character, confidence and leadership skills to be successful in pursuing their dreams.
• My Core values: Integrity, Patriotism, Self-Discipline, Self-reliance, Self- Confidence, Determination, and Service to Humanity. These core values guide my mentoring activities and I seek to encourage the mentees to imbibe the same ideals.
• The strategy I am adopting to achieve the task of being your mentor is to facilitate your learning experiences, rather than be just an instructor focused on content acquisition. I will also serve as your adviser and coach for the development of your talents, skills, and passions.
Questions I will ask you as we start:
• What do you hope to get out of the mentorship experience?
• What are your short and long term goals as an individual? In what areas of your life would you like to grow?
• What is your relationship status: Single, Engaged, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Complicated?
• What aspects of your personal life do you want to explore, discover, change, or improve upon? (Addictions/Life style, Career options, Spiritual matters, Intimacy issues, etc)
• Do you often feel inhibited, discouraged, not fulfilled, and depressed?
• Tell me about your current and past life experiences that you consider hurtful or exciting and give me insight into your perception about life generally. (Is life fair? Is life worth it? Is this life not a wonderful place?)
Is there anything that is too complicated about your personal life or relationships with others that you would like to know and sort out during the course of this mentorship programme?
• Since this is an online programme, briefly tell me how email/voice phone calls, text chats, or video calls sessions might shape your mentorship.
What You Get:
At our first meeting online we shall discuss all the questions raised above as well as your interests, goals and obstacles, and outline the shape and scope of your expected mentoring experience.
You and I will design the program to suit our convenient times, availability and your specific areas of need.
You will have personal chats with me spread into 3 hours every week, as well as flexible, supportive and transformative discussions on your personal development over the course of 5 weeks.
In addition, I will spend up to 15 minutes of video chat with you every week, along with non-contact hours in email to support your mentorship.
Mentorship hours can be used to work together with a community of other mentees in similar programme, or to learn from fellow mentees.
In addition to your time spent with me as the mentor, I expect you to commit to a minimum of 50 hours working independently on your specific areas of needs during the course of the mentorship.
Duration of Mentorship:
• The program is designed to run for 5 weeks but can run shorter depending on the Mentee’s needs.
• The Fees are same whether the Mentee completes the 5 weeks period or not.
• Fresh payment will be made if the Mentee intends to continue for another 5 weeks Mentorship period in same or another area of mentorship.
• Mentorship fee: One Hundred Thousand Naira only (N100,000)
• Account name: FINE ARTIVITIES.
• Account number: 00 55 70 11 49
• Banker: ACCESS BANK PLC.
I look forward to having an engaging, authentic, passionate, goal-oriented and transformational mentorship program with you.